Thank you for choosing IBTC Wallet. We are currently working on a detailed tutorial and an introduction video.
Until then bear with these GIFs. We are committed for the development as we are hiring continuously.
Download the wallet from here and follow the below instructions.
Initial Set Up
Let us look at some of the features of Wallet:
- The wallet is based on the popular metamask-extension
- Account wallet is encrypted and stored locally in your browser.
- No information is ever communicated to MetaMask Servers.
- Maintain multiple accounts and switch seamlessly
- Gives access to Ethereum enabled sites.
- The above allows it to be platform independent as long as you have a chrome browser running
- Users need not download the entire blockchain to be in sync
- Users have specific access to IBTC token and ETH token.
- Users can send IBTC token (through tokenfactory) or ETH token from the wallet
- Users can click on trade to have one-click access to EtherDelta trading page.
- UI Changes and optimization (Dec 2017)
- USD Value of IBTC token to be displayed (Q1 2018)
- Listing in chrome store (Q2 2018)
- Edge/Firefox plugin/ Chromium App to be built (Q3 2018)
- Inbuilt forms to send IBTC token (Q3 2018)
- Direct transfer to iBTC – Bitcoin – ETH ( Q4 2018/ Q1 2019)
- Track the linked VISA card purchases (TBA)